The Energy Professionals International (EPI) has established an internationally relevant certification scheme for ISO 50001 Lead Auditor meeting the requirements for ISO/IEC 17024 accreditation and suitable for adaptation to country- specific needs. The scheme and international exam will improve consistency of ISO 50001 certification outcomes by establishing a standardized and high level of knowledge and skills for ISO 50001 auditors globally.
The EPI ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Certification is being offered by IEnMP.
- Creates an opportunity to exchange international best practices in this emerging area,
- Allows certification portability when implementing global ISO 50001 projects,
- Enables countries to influence development of professional qualifications critical to the success of ISO 50001,
- Leverages existing efforts among GSEP participants in professional qualifications, and training.
- Provides access to materials to support national implementation of an ISO 50001 Auditor program that meets rigorous international requirements